coombes:everitt architects limited creates great spaces.
With a team of 9 and as one of Gloucestershire's largest RIBA Chartered Architectural Practices, we offer a full range of architectural services.
Located near Cheltenham, Architect partners Toby Coombes and John Everitt have both worked in the South West since 2000; Toby as an architect in Gloucester and Tewkesbury and John as an architect in Bristol and Cheltenham. Between them they have over 20 years post RIBA professional qualifications and experience in a broad range of sectors.
The practice provides an integrated approach to architecture and design to ensure the projects we deliver meet our clients' spatial and environmental aspirations as well as working to their budget and timescales.
We believe that the key to successfully delivering any project is to fully understand its constraints and maximise the opportunities by doing this we are able to develop bespoke architectural solutions for each and every project that we work on.
latest news & views
- Medieval Burgage design overcomes planning issues to deliver new homes for Tewkesbury
- coombes:everitt architects receives Cheltenham Civic Society Commendation for Leckhampton development
- Panoramic Cotswold stone home to be created in Cheltenham
- Coombes everitt architects to create contemporary home above Cheltenham
- Work starts on state of the art data centre in Barnwood